Three Rivers Velo Sport Inc., located in Fort Wayne, Indiana, is a League of American Bicyclists and Adventure Cycling Association affiliated club, as well as a member of the Indiana Bicycle Coalition, USA Cycling, National Off Road Bicycling Association, International Mountain Bicycling Association and others.
Founded in 1969, we have grown from a handful to our present size of approximately 300 members.
Come ride with us!
You don't have to be a member to join our rides. But we hope that once you've ridden with us that you will see how much fun it is and will want to become a member and help us to support cycling in northeast Indiana. Visiting cyclists are always welcome.
Upcoming Events and News
These and other News items can be found by clicking on the News tab in the menu at the top of this page.
- The 23rd Chilly Challenge bicycle ride will be held on January 1, 2018. Check out the tentative information here.
- The final destination tour of the season was held October 14th and we could not have hoped for better weather considering the date. We left the lot with 15 riders eager for a good time, and I am pretty confident in saying they found it. Read more...
- Three Rivers Velo Sport Christmas Party, Friday, December 8, 2017. Join in the celebration of another year with 3RVS. Eat, socialize and be entertained by the evening’s festivities. Rub elbows with friends, share stories and get to know new people. We are looking forward to seeing all who can attend. Read more...
- It's time for the Show 'n Go Rides! Information about these rides can be found under the information tab above. The schedule is posted here.
- Final results from the National Bike Challenge are posted in Steve Pequinot's November Touring Report. It's under the Information tab above, or here if you're nasty.
- The Journal Gazette published an article about the 3RVS Racing team on October 22, 2017: "... a cyclocross team has been added to the already numerous disciplines at Three Rivers Velosport that competitors hope will provide stability to the team in addition to a separate team supported by Fort Wayne Outfitters." Read more...
3RVS rides follow our Official Group Riding Guidelines. An abbreviated set of the Guidelines will be on the back side of the weekend ride maps. The complete, unabridged guidlines can be found under the Information tab above, or by clicking on this link.
If you need a map to the ride start locations, use your smartphone and follow the instructions on this page.
"Official club rides are rides originated by the Touring Director, the Off Road Director, the Racing Director or approved by a majority vote of the club officers. Official club rides shall be posted on the web page of Three Rivers Velo Sport, Inc. Only official club rides will bear the club name. They shall be conducted in accordance with club by-laws."
Monthly Club Meetings
Meetings, open to all, are held on the first Thursday of every month at 7:30 pm unless otherwise noted, at:
OTHERWISE NOTE: THE DECEMBER MEETING WILL BE AT SWEETWATER ON DECEMBER 8 AT 6:00PM. SEE NOTE ABOVE.
Allen County Public Library, meeting room B
900 Library Plaza, Fort Wayne