Three Rivers Velo Sport Inc., located in Fort Wayne, Indiana, is a League of American Bicyclists and Adventure Cycling Association affiliated club, as well as a member of the Indiana Bicycle Coalition, USA Cycling, National Off Road Bicycling Association, International Mountain Bicycling Association and others.
Founded in 1969, we have grown from a handful to our present size of approximately 300 members.
Come ride with us!
You don't have to be a member to join our rides. But we hope that once you've ridden with us that you will see how much fun it is and will want to become a member and help us to support cycling in northeast Indiana. Visiting cyclists are always welcome.
Upcoming Events and News
These and other News items can be found by clicking on the News tab in the menu at the top of this page.
- Mona Will writes, "Back on a gray cold Saturday afternoon, in late winter/early spring, Robin Mitchell and I decided to drive down to Crawfordsville for the CIBA bike swap. We arrived at the fairgrounds site, found the building the bike swap was in... Read more
- Northwest Indiana Destination Ride, September 8, hosted by Jennifer Altherr & Sue Zuber with Kym Byers acting as tour guide. Total mileage for the tour will be 50 miles and will be paved. Any bike will work for this ride. The pace will be a leisurely 10-12 MPH. E riders are welcome! Read more...
- Join Fort Wayne Trails and the City of Fort Wayne on these family-friendly, 10-12 mph "E-pace", bike rides. These are generally 6-9 miles in length, and are mostly on the trails, with some road riding and crossings. All rides begin at 6:00pm. Fort Wayne Trails will offer a “2nd Lap” ride, each week, doubling the distance to 12-18 miles. Click for 2018 schedule and more information.
- Back in 2001 3RVS's Mike Heyes had a vision to create a grassroots advocacy network for 3RVS. It was named 3RVS CARES, thanks to the creative thinking of Kathi Heyes. 3RVS CARES was an acronym for Three Rivers Velo Sport Cyclists Advocating RESponsibility. Read more...
- 2018 3RVS Practice Point Series - Three Rivers Velo Sport is offering a practice race point series competition for road time trial, off-road time trial, cyclocross and criterium racing. Read more...
3RVS rides follow our Official Group Riding Guidelines. An abbreviated set of the Guidelines will be on the back side of the weekend ride maps. The complete, unabridged guidlines can be found under the Information tab above, or by clicking on this link.
If you need a map to the ride start locations, use your smartphone and follow the instructions on this page.
"Official club rides are rides originated by the Touring Director, the Off Road Director, the Racing Director or approved by a majority vote of the club officers. Official club rides shall be posted on the web page of Three Rivers Velo Sport, Inc. Only official club rides will bear the club name. They shall be conducted in accordance with club by-laws."
Monthly Club Meetings
Meetings, open to all, are held on the first Thursday of every month at 7:30 pm unless otherwise noted, at:
Allen County Public Library, meeting room B
900 Library Plaza, Fort Wayne