Three Rivers Velo Sport Inc., located in Fort Wayne, Indiana, is a League of American Bicyclists and Adventure Cycling Association affiliated club, as well as a member of the Indiana Bicycle Coalition, USA Cycling, National Off Road Bicycling Association, International Mountain Bicycling Association and others.
Founded in 1969, we have grown from a handful to our present size of approximately 300 members.
Come ride with us!
You don't have to be a member to join our rides. But we hope that once you've ridden with us that you will see how much fun it is and will want to become a member and help us to support cycling in northeast Indiana. Visiting cyclists are always welcome.
Upcoming Events and News
These and other News items may be found by clicking on the News tab.
- FIRST FRIDAY CITY BIKE TOUR FEBRUARY 1ST CANCELLED! Due to the forecasted cold weather still with a grip on us this Friday February 1st, Jennifer and I have decided for the comfort and safety of all the cancel the ride... but you know us, we can't not do anything. We plan to meet up at the Artlink gallery at 300 E Main Street at 6:30 and enjoy the FREE walk through the gallery until they close at 7:00pm. From there we plan to make our way around the corner to the Hoppy Gnome at 203 E Berry for beverages and munchies at 7:15pm. We will try to reserve seating but in order do do so your RSVP is required ASAP either on the facebook post or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2019 3RVS Festival Tour information now online. Advanced registration begins January 1, 2019. Read more...
- ANNOUNCING: Three Rivers Velo Sport 50th Anniversary Party, Friday, January 18, 2019, 6:00 p.m. to 9 p.m., Sweetwater Sound (conference hall), 5501 Highway U.S. 30 West, Fort Wayne, Indiana. Read more...
- Mona Will writes, "Heart of the City is a local not for profit organization that provides services for the underserved in our community. A few of our members volunteer their time to help with the program that repairs donated bikes so that they are in working order for people to have and use." Read more...
- Kymberly Bee asks, Why Do You Ride? An easy question to answer until you stop and think about it for a moment. The reasons I ride today are... Read more...
- The January/February Winter Woolies December schedule is out and can be seen here.
3RVS rides follow our Official Group Riding Guidelines. An abbreviated set of the Guidelines will be on the back side of the weekend ride maps. The complete, unabridged guidlines can be found under the Information tab above, or by clicking on this link.
"Official club rides are rides originated by the Touring Director, the Off Road Director, the Racing Director or approved by a majority vote of the club officers. Official club rides shall be posted on the web page of Three Rivers Velo Sport, Inc. Only official club rides will bear the club name. They shall be conducted in accordance with club by-laws."
Monthly Club Meetings
Meetings, open to all, are held on the first Thursday of every month at 7:30 pm unless otherwise noted, at:
Allen County Public Library, meeting room B
900 Library Plaza, Fort Wayne