Three Rivers Velo Sport Inc., located in Fort Wayne, Indiana, is a League of American Bicyclists and Adventure Cycling Association affiliated club, as well as a member of the Indiana Bicycle Coalition, USA Cycling, National Off Road Bicycling Association, International Mountain Bicycling Association and others. Founded in 1969, we have grown from a handful to our present size of approximately 300 members.
Come ride with us! You don't have to be a member to join our rides. But we hope that once you've ridden with us that you will see how much fun it is and will want to become a member and help us to support cycling in northeast Indiana. Visiting cyclists are always welcome.
Upcoming Events and News
These and other News items may be found by clicking on the News tab.
- Pumpkinvine Destination Ride - Please join us Sunday May 5, 2019. Meet at 8:00 am at AMC Movie Theater at 3930 E Dupont Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46825 to carpool. Read more...
- April First Friday City Tour- Special Notice - Date Change - Amy and Jennifer announced that "Spring seems to have finally sprung! We are looking forward to more pleasant riding temperatures but for just the month of April we are going to spring a change on you. Due to Spring Break and ride leader conflicts we will be riding the First Friday tour on the second Friday. This change is for the month of April only. The new ride date will be Friday April 12th at 6:30 at the Lawton Park trailhead.
Ride Leader Deb Watts announced that the Tuesday Kreager Tour Rides start April 9, 2019 at 6:00 pm, Depart Time: 6:00 pm., Location: Kreager Park, 6400 North River Road, east of Maplecrest Road. Meet at the main parking lot, on the west side, near the tennis courts.
- Membership director Amy Copeland reminds us, "It is membership renewal time! Thank you to our large amount of members who have already taken care of their 2019 memberships. 3RVS memberships are valid from January1st to December 31st annually. If you have not already renewed for 2019 now is the time so you don’t miss out on your member discount at local bike shops as you gear up for spring riding." Read more...
- It's never to early to plan ahead! The Kal-Haven Destination Tour is Back and Expanded for 2019, Friday June 7 - Sunday June 9. Read more...
- Doug Wintin, our new Touring Director, introduces himself in his monthly Touring Report. Thanks again to Steve Pequinot for serving as our Touring Director for ten years.
- 2019 3RVS Festival Tour information now online. Advanced registration begins January 1, 2019. Read more...
3RVS rides follow our Official Group Riding Guidelines. An abbreviated set of the Guidelines will be on the back side of the weekend ride maps. The complete, unabridged guidlines can be found under the Information tab above, or by clicking on this link.
Genuine 3RVS Club Rides
"Official club rides are rides originated by the Touring Director, the Off Road Director, the Racing Director or approved by a majority vote of the club officers. Official club rides shall be posted on the web page of Three Rivers Velo Sport, Inc. Only official club rides will bear the club name. They shall be conducted in accordance with club by-laws."
Monthly Club Meetings
Meetings, open to all, are held on the first Thursday of every month at 7:30 pm unless otherwise noted, at:
Allen County Public Library, meeting room B
900 Library Plaza, Fort Wayne
Members, be sure to ask our sponsors about your 3RVS member discount.