Three Rivers Velo Sport Inc., located in Fort Wayne, Indiana, is a League of American Bicyclists affiliated club, as well as a member of the Indiana Bicycle Coalition, USA Cycling, National Off Road Bicycling Association. Founded in 1969, we have grown from a handful to our present size of approximately 300 members.
Come ride with us! You don't have to be a member to join our rides. But we hope that once you've ridden with us that you will see how much fun it is and will want to become a member and help us to support cycling in northeast Indiana. Visiting cyclists are always welcome.
Upcoming Events and News
These and other news items may be found by clicking on the News or other tabs above. Explore!
Amy Copeland and Jennifer Altherr have announced the 2019 Destination Tour Schedule - Mark your calendars! "After much pondering and planning we are happy to announce the destination tour schedule for 2019." Read more...
- The Kal-Haven Destination Tour is Back and Expanded for 2019, Friday June 7 - Sunday June 9. Read more...
- Amy Copeland announces that the National Bike Challenge is back again this year with an all new website. The National Bike Challenge is a nationwide event taking place May 1st to September 30th uniting thousands of current bicyclists—and encouraging countless new riders. Read more...
- Mona Wills writes in 3RVS CARES: A very important piece of legislation for bicycle safety was passed in March and is now in on the desk of Governor Holcomb to be signed. This bill, HB1236 (aka 3 feet passing bill) is the result... Read more...
- The 3RVS Skills Tour returns for a fifth season. The opening ride will be Tuesday, May 7, starting at Jefferson Middle School at 6:00 PM. Distance options will be from 24.8 to 45.2 miles, based on weather conditions, daylight and group attendance. At the onset of the season expect a pace of 18/19 MPH. We will be taking it easy for first few rides and focusing on group riders avoiding half-wheeling situations. Read more...
- 2019 3RVS Festival Tour information now online. Advanced registration begins January 1, 2019. Read more...
- Dave McComb sent the following information regarding time trials: The dates for the Practice TT Series are May 7, June 4, July 16 and August 20. 6:30 start time. Traditional New Haven start location.
3RVS rides follow our Official Group Riding Guidelines. An abbreviated set of the Guidelines will be on the back side of the weekend ride maps. The complete, unabridged guidlines can be found under the Information tab above, or by clicking on this link.
Genuine 3RVS Club Rides
"Official club rides are rides originated by the Touring Director, the Off Road Director, the Racing Director or approved by a majority vote of the club officers. Official club rides shall be posted on the web page of Three Rivers Velo Sport, Inc. Only official club rides will bear the club name. They shall be conducted in accordance with club by-laws."
Monthly Club Meetings
Meetings, open to all, are held on the first Thursday of every month at 7:30 pm unless otherwise noted, at:
Allen County Public Library, meeting room B
900 Library Plaza, Fort Wayne
Members, be sure to ask our sponsors about your 3RVS member discount.